Re: New Package: fish

On 06/28/2005 10:58 AM, Michael A. Peters wrote:
On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 10:43 +0200, Oliver Falk wrote:

* Source-Tags should contain the full URI to the tarball(s).
So in your case:
Source0: http://roo.no-ip.org/%{name}/files/%{version}/%{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2

purely from a readability standpoint - that doesn't look very good. Using macros in SourceN I don't have a problem with (and prefer) - but preferably only in the file name if possible, not path to filename. I suppose that in this case where it looks like version is also a directory that would be OK to do it twice - but that isn't very readable.

This was a %s in vim. :-)

Yes, it's not very readable, but it's easier if you upgrade the package...

Best,
 Oliver