Approval needed: libstatgrab

Oliver Falk oliver at linux-kernel.at
Tue Jun 28 15:31:47 UTC 2005

On 06/28/2005 05:29 PM, Oliver Falk wrote:
> I'd like to include libstatgrab into FE.
>
> You can find the srpm and the spec here:
> http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/libstatgrab
>

>  From the rpm description:
> Libstatgrab is a library that provides cross platform access to
> statistics about the system on which it's run. It's written in C
> and presents a selection of useful interfaces which can be used to
> access key system statistics. The current list of statistics includes
> CPU usage, memory utilisation, disk usage, process counts, network
> traffic, disk I/O, and more.

Please also have a look at the bwm-ng package:

http://filelister.linux-kernel.at/mod_perl?current=/packages/FC_EXTRAS_APPROVAL/bwm-ng

This is the package that I'd like to include, but bwm-ng is compiled
with libstatgrab - that's why I'd like to include libstatgrab. :-)

 From the rpm description:
A small and simple curses base bandwidth monitor. No big features.

Best,
  Oliver