My CVS Access Is Broken

Hi, I've been trying to update a package (cfengine), but I'm having problems with CVS not letting me access anything (it worked fine before, but it's been a while since I've used it). When doing a cvs update, checkout, etc. I get the following error message:

For more information on using the Fedora CVS repositories, please visit http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingCvs
Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I have my CVSROOT and CVS_RSH variables setup according to the instructions, so I'm not sure what's going on. I emailed Warren about this problem a few days ago but haven't heard back, so I'm hoping that someone else has access to see what is going on... Or to let me know anything I may be doing wrong.

Thanks,
Jeff