Re: APPROVED: rblcheck

Oliver Falk wrote:
Seems I cannot edit the CVSSyncNeeded page in Wiki... I'd like to also include rblcheck for FC3 & FC4...

I edited the page for you. Someone will probably sort out edit access for you later today.

Thanks a lot. I hope someone will. :-)

Apparently I can do it. Do you have an account on the Wiki? If so, is it called OliverFalk?

I have a bugzilla account, sure (Account: oliver linux-kernel at). But I can also not edit the BugzillaAdmin page... :-/

First things first...

Paul.