Re: New package: tclhttpd

Here's one more try now that I filled out all of the forms for CVS access. I still need a sponsor for CVS access. I'm ready to submit more xml-related packages for tcl after this has been approved. I hope I'm not the only person with an interest in getting more Tcl extensions into fedora-extras. Any willing souls want to give it a review?

TclHttpd is a Web server implemented in pure Tcl. It works out of the box as a Web server, but is really designed to be a Tcl application server. It supports HTML+Tcl templates, and is extensible in a variety of ways.

http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd-3.5.1-1.src.rpm
http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/tclhttpd.spec

http://tclhttpd.sourceforge.net

md5sum:  http://www.kobold.org/~wart/fedora/MD5SUM.asc