Review needed

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jun 30 13:13:00 UTC 2005

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 03:36:09PM +0200, Andreas Thienemann wrote:
> Third try...
> I'd really like someone to see if the following srpm is okay or at least
> tell me to fuck off.
> SPEC: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/suphp.spec
> SRPMS: http://home.bawue.de/~ixs/mod_suphp-0.5.2-3.src.rpm

Did you get any reply to this earlier? I'm not all that familiar with php so
I didn't feel qualified to review this, but I'd really like to see this in
Extras if it works out, since it seems really useful.

This whole package-submission process is getting an overhaul (will go to a
database-driven system), so hopefully this situation where someone puts in a
lot of work and it gets ignored won't happen much in the future....