Re: New package: matplotlib

Jeff Spaleta wrote:
On 6/28/05, Orion Poplawski <orion cora nwra com> wrote:

Comments/suggestions?

I'd find it quite useful.  I don't have approval authority, but this
is a package I'd have a use for, so I'd be able to look over it and
help sort out any spec file issues that come up.

-jef

Please do. I've installed on fc3 and fc4 myself without issue.

Can someone with approval authority review/approve?