New package: mod_suphp

Andreas Thienemann andreas at bawue.net
Thu Jun 30 20:26:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005, Tom 'spot' Callaway wrote:

> Yes. Andreas, can you rename it to mod_suphp? I know _I_ am the one who
> told you to change it, but I made a mistake.
Don't worry. Already done.

Could you (or someone with access to the CVSROOT) please delete the suphp
from the server? cvs is unfortunately lacking there featurewise.

> Just make sure that the specfile name is mod_suphp.spec and that the
> spec also has Name: mod_suphp
Done.

Something else.
I asked on IRC, but I didn't quite understand the reason there. I can see
the commited package in rpms/mod_suphp but there is nothing in
/devel/mod_suphp. Is this normal behaviour?

regards,
 andreas