List of duplicated packages [was Clarification on FE development]

D Sievers dsievers at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 00:19:58 UTC 2005

Seth,

According to what I can tell, here is a list of packages duplicated in
core/devel and extras/devel

Package python-numeric is duplicated
Package python-sqlite is duplicated
Package python-twisted is duplicated
Package sqlite is duplicated

I'm not sure if this list is "perfect". I wrote a little pygtk app to
do the work for me, so there might be other duplicates since I didn't
have it check things like sqlite vs. sqlite3, though it should be
quite easy to do. If you're interested, you can grab my code from
http://www.seas.ucla.edu/~dsievers/pdiff.tar.gz
to check duplicates in other directories.

Doug Sievers
dsievers at gmail.com