nvu

jeff moe at blagblagblag.org
Sat Mar 5 18:12:04 UTC 2005

Christopher Aillon wrote:
> Re:
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March
>/msg00037.html
>
>  > Hey,
>  >   I was wondering if anyone has packaged or is packaging
>  > nvu for extras?
>
> I'm actually working on it.
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-extras-list/2005-March
>/msg00045.html
>
>  > I tried building a package for 0.5. What an ugly build
>  > process (which failed miserably, BTW). I certainly hope
>  > it's gotten better since.
>
> No, it hasn't.

Hmm. I built this a month ago and it went smooth for fc3. IIRC I
based the SPEC on the one that ships with NVU. I haven't looked
at it closely as it was a "quickie" for someone who wanted to
test drive it.

ftp://ftp.blagblagblag.org/pub/BLAG/linux/30000/en/os/i386/SRPMS/nvu-0.80-0blag.src.rpm

fwiw....

-Jeff