Newer packages in FC-3 branch compared with devel

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Mon Mar 7 21:19:53 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-07 at 21:58 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> lincvs 1.4.0-0.1.rc2 in FC-3 branch is newer than devel
> netcdf 3.6.0-1.p1 in FC-3 branch is newer than devel
> seahorse 0.7.6-2 in FC-3 branch is newer than devel

Hi Michael,

OK, the devel branch needs to be updated for these packages.

So, that means I need to build a box with FC-3, yum update it to the
latest devel versions of everything, and then build, test, and check-in
changes to the devel branch?  If so, thats cool.  Otherwise, please
spell out what ought to happen here.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD