Maintainership: dietlibc

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Mar 7 22:32:53 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-06 at 23:47 +0100, Enrico Scholz wrote:
> dwmw2 at infradead.org (David Woodhouse) writes:
>
> > Build fails on PPC.
> >
> > http://peach.infradead.org/extras/dietlibc/dietlibc-0.28-4.log
>
> Sorry for replying the 3rd time to the same mail, but I think I fixed
> some PPC related things in CVS. This should allow the 'ip-sentinel'
> build (shown at http://peach.infradead.org/extras/failed.html).
>
> There is a fix for dhcp-forwarder also, which should fix builds on
> big-endian systems.

Ah, I worked out why I couldn't see these -- they're only on the devel
branch and I'm building for FC-3. The devel builds are presumably going
to be part of the official build system once that's set up. I vaguely
planned to find a disposable rawhide system (or enough space on this one
for a rawhide buildroot) but it hasn't happen yet and won't in the next
week or two either.

--
dwmw2