Short introduction

Ralf Ertzinger fedora at camperquake.de
Fri Mar 11 17:40:49 UTC 2005

Hi.

I posted my long into to fedora-devel today, so I will not repeat it in
full here.

In short: My name is Ralf Ertzinger, soon-to-be meteorologist, having worked
for some years in system/network-administration and having done RPM packaging
(local) for some years.

I'd like to get bmp into Extras (Michael Schwendt already contacted me about
this).
Furthermore I'd like to take over maintainership of lighttpd, if Matthias has
no issues with that, of course.

At last I'd like to introduce the enlightenment-e17-to-be-cvs-tree into
extras, along with Evidence (an e17-libs-based filemanager). My question
is: since enlightenment is not really finished (it is usable, to a degree),
is there a place for it in extras?

--
If there is a hell
I'm sure this is how it smells