libgda, libgnomedb, gnumeric

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Mar 15 10:46:18 UTC 2005

Caolan McNamara wrote:
> I've checked libgda, libgnomedb and gnumeric into extras devel. I see
> that abiword, ots, enchant and aiksaurus have already been taken care
> of, so I think that's all the useful packages originally belonging to me
> which were moved to extras actually imported into extras now.
>
> C.

Cool,

I've originally volunteerd to maintain the gnumeric package, but I'm
still waiting for CVS access. Strange enough I'm not listed on:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras_2fContributors

My paperwork has been faxed and emailed and my sponsor is
sopwith at redhat.com .

Anyways are you planning on maintaining gnumeric and deps, or have you
checked them in for now but would you like me to take over?
I use gnumeric frequently, and I'm a descent programmer so maintaining
it shouldn't be a problem for me.

Regards,

Hans