bazaar or arch, choose one?

Shahms King shahms at shahms.com
Tue Mar 15 21:12:15 UTC 2005

I managed to successfully package the 'bazaar' implementation of GNU
Arch, just pinging the list to see if anyone has any objections to my
adding it to Extras.  I have RPMS/SRPMS at the usual places:
( http://shahms.mesd.k12.or.us/yum/fedora/3/ )

The 'standard' implementation is already packaged as 'tla', so there
isn't any real need for it.  At the moment, 'baz' it basically an
attempt at improving the user-friendliness of 'tla' and making it easier
for people converting from CVS/SVN to use.
--
Shahms E. King <shahms at shahms.com>
Multnomah ESD

Public Key:
http://shahms.mesd.k12.or.us/~sking/shahms.asc
Fingerprint:
1612 054B CE92 8770 F1EA  AB1B FEAB 3636 45B2 D75B