Review needed

I've imported the following packages into CVS:

clearlooks
deskbar-applet
edb
ghasher
gpredict
hamlib
kphone
ktrack
leafpad
libosip
linphone
lock-keys-applet
pam_mysql
python-amara
python-HTMLgen
repoml

Please review them and notify me of any problems so I can fix them.

I am aware that gpredict, kphone, and python-HTMLgen have a small error
with their release, and I'll fix them as soon as they show up in a
checkout.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/