Exim

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Mar 16 22:16:49 UTC 2005

> Wait. So, because you're waiting for it to be added back to core,
> you're going to argue against adding it to Extras, so no one will have
> access to it?

No, I think the binary package _should_ be present. In Extras if it
really has to be, although there's more than 1721KiB of space on the
i386 CD set to put it back into Core, given the number of people who
have agreed that it should stay.

What I said no to was putting the _source_ into Extras CVS. If we have
to maintain it anyway and want to keep internal-commits-only as I
believe we do for RHEL packages, then it's just a pointless waste of
time maintaining it in two places.

It ain't hard to take builds from beehive and put them into Extras,
surely?

--
dwmw2