Exim

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Mar 16 23:24:02 UTC 2005

> Especially for future maintenance, it's not like an Extras version
> would parallel a version maintained for RHEL. They have different
> goals.

I cannot comprehend any reason why they would differ, except of course
that the Fedora version is -HEAD to RHEL's branch, as has been the case
for some time already.

Certainly I can't comprehend wanting to do things in Fedora's version
which are not applicable for RHEL -- to gratuitously maintain two
separate copies would be bizarre enough without making them _different_.

--
dwmw2