ANNOUNCE: Review requests

seth vidal skvidal at phy.duke.edu
Thu Mar 17 19:09:38 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-17 at 13:08 -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> Maybe we should ask the hostile parties to explain, so it doesn't seem
> like an arbitrary decision?

The process at fedora.us was stilted by gpg clearsigning and package
tracking for new users was not any easier. I was resistant to using the
same process b/c:
 1. clinging too closely to fedora.us practices that had alienated a
fair number of people
 2. wanting to make distinction b/t fedora.us and fedora extras
 3. the interface was/is WRONG WRONG WRONG

now if we can get a different interface on bugzilla for package tracking
then I'm all for it.

-sv