anyone working on Request Tracker, rt3?

Steven Pritchard steve at silug.org
Thu Mar 17 21:50:39 UTC 2005

On Thu, Mar 17, 2005 at 03:38:27PM +0200, Toni Willberg wrote:
> Is someone actively working on to get rt3 (http://bestpractical.com/rt/)
> into Extras?

The last time I looked at it, RT itself was almost impossible to
package.

> The tricky part of rt3 is that it depends on some 50 Perl modules, which
> of not all are already in Core or Extras.

Those, on the other hand, are pretty easy.

I need to do another RT install in the next week or so.  I'll try to
do QA on as many of the required modules as possible then.

Steve
--
Steven Pritchard - K&S Pritchard Enterprises, Inc.
Email: steve at kspei.com             http://www.kspei.com/