xfce 4.2.1 packages available

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Sun Mar 20 21:22:07 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-03-20 at 10:30 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
> Ville Skyttä wrote:
>
> > If it actually requires version 4.0.5 or later, why doesn't that make
> > sense?
>
> We don't know if it does.  I only said this because it is inconsistent
> with all of the other packages.

Please include comments like this in the actual review to make it
possible for people to figure out what you mean and give a hint how (if)
it should actually be fixed.  Outright rejecting stuff with "this
doesn't make any sense" when it is not at all obvious what exactly
doesn't make sense and why is confusing at best.