Missing packagers (more info)

Michael Schwendt bugs.michael at gmx.net
Wed Mar 23 19:14:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:02:08 +0100, Michael Schwendt wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 12:39:54 -0500, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>
> > These are people who allready maintained packages in fedora.us,
> > or people who already have CVS access, or...?
>
> The remaining people, who have packages in fedora.us which are now in
> Fedora Extras CVS, who don't have CVS access, have not applied for CVS
> access, and have not replied to my private mail from March 11th (and
> earlier messages about potentially orphaned packages) yet either.

If this still sounds confusing, well, I am quite confused about who's
still with us and who's not. But I'm trying to track that a little bit
nevertheless as there are (ex-)contributors who have just not had a chance
to submit the CLA because of issues with regard to their employers. And it
is no fun to spend time on trying to contact people, who don't even take a
second to reply in order to simply state whether they know about Fedora
Extras already or what they're waiting for. A minimum of communication
can't be so hard.