Maintaining some packages

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina mihamina.rakotomandimby at etu.univ-orleans.fr
Thu May 5 12:00:35 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm learning Ocaml at school, and i was looking for findlib (providing
ocamlfind/ocamlfind-mini) rpm for Fedora Core 3 (I'm running it for the
moment). I did not find.
The only things I found was some src.rpms from the altlinux
distribution.
I made then my src.rpms from theirs. The src.rpms are:
pcre-ocaml, findlib, ocamlnet.
I would like them to be integrated to "Extras", and would like to
maintain them. I looked at the process for beeing maintainer, and did
not find the step-by-step way. The only page I found is:
http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras

So... What is the (step by step?) way of work to submit src.rpms to the
"Extra"?

Thak you guys :-)

--
Get a fully managed dedicated server for €200/month ($257/month)
No time limit for taking care of your server.