Problem with mach

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat May 7 18:22:27 UTC 2005

I'm trying to use mach according to the instructions at

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/UsingMach

I have mach-0.4.6.1-1.yum.0.20050321.031334 installed

mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-core setup build

works

mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-extras setup build

does not work. However, after some playing, I found that -

mach -r fedora-development-$your_arch-extras-stable setup build

almost works - it leaves me though with the following error:

ERROR: su/runuser did not get installed properly

What I am I missing?