Fedora Extras Development Build Report

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun May 8 20:06:14 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-05-08 at 18:15 +0200, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> With three archs currently I tend to agree. But let make this four or
> five:
>
> - request build
> - build fails on x86_64
> - fix + request build
> - build fails on ppc
> - fix + request build
> - build fails on IA64
> - fix + request build
> - build fails on sparc
> - fix + request build
> - done
>
> against:
> - request build
> - build fails on x86_64, PPC, IA64,sparc
> - fix + request build
> - done
>
> A lot easier IMHO

Trust me; even with the seven we build Core for, it never really works
like that. You won't find that a _different_ arch-specific bug is
introduced for each architecture, all at the same time. The closest you
might find is "function X needs implementing for each arch", and TBH if
you haven't managed to work that out for yourself by the time you hit
the second failure, you're being very silly.  :)

--
dwmw2