Re: build time-out errors

seth vidal wrote :

> Also I know why we've been getting timeouts a lot today. The mirror we
> use for populating the buildroots is busy b/c of test3 releases. Hence,
> pain.

Wouldn't it be easier to sync (hourly for instance) locally on the build
machines the files required for populating the build roots? It only means
a few GBs per distribution, and could avoid these kind of problems.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.20_FC3
Load : 1.25 0.47 0.47