Request for review: replacing cdiff with colordiff

Ville Skyttä ville.skytta at iki.fi
Fri May 20 06:31:36 UTC 2005

I intend to replace the current Extras cdiff package with colordiff,
http://colordiff.sf.net/ for FC4 and later.

I ported the functionality of the current cdiff script so that it uses
colordiff as the colorizer backend and I've been using this for almost a
year now as a replacement for cdiff, works for me.  This cdiff port is
also part of the upstream package nowadays.

I think this is a trivial one, but nevertheless it's kind of a new
package in Extras, so reviews welcome.  SRPM at
http://cachalot.mine.nu/3/SRPMS.extras/colordiff-1.0.5-0.1.src.rpm
("0." will be removed from the Release tag at import time.)