New package: balsa

Pawel Salek pawsa at theochem.kth.se
Fri May 20 18:55:45 UTC 2005

Package Name: balsa

mailboxes, POP3, filters, encryption, signing and and makes an
excellent, resource and bandwidth-friendly online IMAP client as well.

Location:
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa-2.3.2-1.src.rpm
http://balsa.gnome.org/balsa.spec

md5sums:
69fabd2ade533b01bd964e78f7107a69  balsa-2.3.2-1.src.rpm
9dddaa597a1567067f5f2091cffbb064  balsa.spec

srpm passes rpmlint test with on only one insignificant message related
to gmime. The balsa package is basically the same as used to be
included in Fedora Core 3, apart from the version upgrade. I would
appreciate explicit approval anyway.

I have already got a Fedora Extras CVS access.

No legal or licencing issues are known.

Thanks,

Pawel
--