Packages failing rebuild for FE4

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Wed May 25 21:17:28 UTC 2005

Jeremy Katz wrote :

> > > * libebml
> > >   Fails on x86_64, int/pointer problems, #158649
> > > * libmatroska
> > >   Fails on x86_64, int/pointer problem, #158651
> >
> > There are new releases of those, maybe those problems got fixed already
> > upstream.
>
> In fact, they did.  Updated and queued.

Hmmm... I also noted that upstream now makes the build produce the shared
libs by default, which means : 1) The packages will need further changes
to be split main/devel at last. 2) Projects that use them and can link
dynamically could fancy a rebuild.

Matthias

Fedora Core release 3 (Heidelberg) - Linux kernel 2.6.11-1.27_FC3
Load : 0.79 0.74 0.32