Request for Review: libvisual-plugins

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Fri May 27 01:15:50 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 23:03 +0200, Aurelien Bompard wrote:
> Michael A. Peters wrote:
> > Can it be co-sponsored now so it can be imported into CVS?
>
> Yep, you've got my approval. Please let me test it some more in mach before
> requesting a build.
>
> Aurélien

Now that finals over - I can spend a little more time on this.
It no longer builds on x86. It does build on ppc, which I had not tried
to build it on before.
The error in x86 is an asm error - I disabled the plugin it occurred and
it happened in the next as well.

I sent an e-mail to upstream, and see if they have any suggestions. I
don't know if it is a new bug introduced by a dev tool update or not,
I'm still investigating.