Fedora Extras: missing bugzilla components

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Tue May 31 09:36:33 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-31 at 11:27 +0200, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> On Mon, 30 May 2005 14:58:21 -1000, Warren Togami wrote:
>
> > http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/BugzillaAdmin
> > I am adding these to Bugzilla.  Please edit this page to add corrections.
>
> > SIMVoleon
> > Volume rendering library for Coin
> > redhat-bugzilla at camperquake.de
>
> No. Correct entry has been submitted via the Wiki.

I already complained to Warren on PM.

I had been using email address in the Wiki which had no corresponding
bugzilla account, and either the script Warren might have used screwed
up in this case or he did.

<ranting>
Why this amateurish Wiki?

Why aren't packages automatically assigned to persons as part of the
package "approval process" and bugzilla accounts automatically created
as part of this process?
</ranting>

Ralf