Steering Committee Meeting Minutes

seth vidal skvidal at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 3 19:50:12 UTC 2005

We've been bad, bad bad, naughty, naughty committee members.

We've been meeting secretly and not telling anyone. Making decisions
that will control the world and disperse black helicopters and
mustachioed villains as far a the eye can see.

But our better angels have gotten a hold of our consciences and shook
them with a fierce intensity. And we have Meeting Minutes all posted!

Another way of putting it is that we were reminded that we had kept
minutes but not posted them anywhere public b/c we're lazy and indolent.

So - with no further  adieu:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Extras/SteeringCommittee

All the minutes since late August are online, now. We've been meeting
once a week and keeping track of this stuff - but not updating things
enough.

Read through the minutes - if you find something you want to work on -
let someone know, we can help!

-sv
  Sometimes the mustachioed villains aren't _all_ bad.