libgoffice spec file

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Mon Nov 7 21:02:09 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-11-07 at 09:49 +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:

> libgoffice in extras-devel would be great I want to upgrade gnumeric to
> 1.6.x and that needs libgoffice. If you mail me the SRPM (provided it
> has a reasonable size, say no more then 5 MB) the I can put it up
> somewhere, in the mean time could you open a bugzilla ticket for the
> review of this, cut and paste Michael A. Peters reaction and put me in
> the CC, then I'll add an url for the SRPM.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Hans

I might be wrong about this - but I seem to remember building libgoffice
while playing with something - I think criawips (a not quite ready gnome
presentation software project).

I seem to remember that it will optionally build against cairo, which is
in rawhide core but not in fc4 - so it *might* be necessary to either
add cairo to extras as well, or maintain different spec files for fc4
and fc5/devel.

I might be wrong about that - it might have been something else. But I
think it was goffice (are goffice and libgoffice the same thing? maybe
I'm mis-remembering the name)

I'll look up more info on that.