Re: Replies to cvs-commits on fedora-extras-commits-list@redhat.com to this list from now on

On Mon, 2005-14-11 at 03:54 +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> In other words, fedora-extras-commits-list has been converted to a
> read-only list.
>
> Not necessarily a helpful (IMO a false) decision, because it means to
> further cripple FE's already poor QA.

With the traffic on that list, any message that isn't CVS commit will
easily get overlooked, so any discussions about commits will be far more
visible on the main list, than in the overall commit dump. I'd say it
does the opposite and improves the chances that things will get noticed.
I don't see what makes you say that it'll "further cripple" the QA.

--
Konstantin Ryabitsev
McGill University WSG