Re: Replies to cvs-commits on fedora-extras-commits-list@redhat.com to this list from now on

On 11/13/2005 12:46 PM, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
Hi *,

just FYI: Replies to the cvs-commits on
fedora-extras-commits-list redhat com should be taken to this list
(fedora-extras-list redhat com) from now on. The Reply-To on the
commits-list is set accordingly.

All mail to fedora-extras-commits-list redhat com that is not from
fedora-extras-commits redhat com will get dropped in the near future.

Is it possible to set it so that it goes

To: commiter, Cc: list

fedora-extras-list is too high volume for me, and I typically just mark mail as read. Not sure what I'm doing reading this right now. :-)