Package "allegro-devel" needs rebuild.

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Tue Nov 15 13:58:33 UTC 2005

Jindrich Novy wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 13:33 +0300, Peter Lemenkov wrote:
>> Hello, All!
>>
>> Subj, due to modularization of xorg in Fedora-devel:
>>
>> =========================
>>
>> --> Running transaction check
>> --> Processing Dependency: XFree86-devel for package: allegro-devel
>> --> Finished Dependency Resolution
>> Error: Missing Dependency: XFree86-devel is needed by package
>> allegro-devel
>>

> the new allegro-4.2.0 was released recently. I fixed the dependency, but
> the new allegro still shows build failures in plague ATM. The dependency
> will be fixed as soon as the new allegro is built.
>
> Jindrich

What kind off buildfailures, on x86_64? I'm having trouble building a
package myself which fails on x86_64 each time in a different way, it
builds fine on my own x86_64. The x86_64 buildserver might have some
hardware failure. If you're seeing x86_64 problems to, then can you
write a  mail about it? I've already written several mails about this,
but they seem to get ignored.

Regards,

Hans