Bittorrent 4.2.0 upgrade

Nathan Grennan fedora-extras-list at cygnusx-1.org
Sat Nov 26 21:10:05 UTC 2005

Matthew Miller wrote:
> "Can't reproduce" isn't "chosen to ignore". And it's not necessarily
> convenient to log in to an account on your system to test, so it's not
> really fair to expect developers to do that
  It wouldn't surprise me if the programmer who was running it couldn't
reproduce it, because he was running under Windows. I disagree that
logging in isn't convenient. Most of the time I am using bittorrent via
ssh. I said "chosen to ignore" because he didn't ever come back and say
well try this, or show me that. He just stopped responding.