major libgda and libgnomedb upgrade notice

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Nov 27 20:45:05 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I'm about to request a build of much newer versions of libgda and
libgnomedb: 1.9.100 this is a .so-name changing upgrade.

Is their anyone / any package out there besides gnumeric (which I
maintain) which uses libgda and/or libgnomedb?

I won't push the build until my goffice package has been approved since
without that I can't rebuild gnumeric (which is the reason todo this
upgrade in the first place), so that creates a nice window for anyone to
respond.

Regards,

Hans