Packages available for adoption

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams ivazquez at ivazquez.net
Mon Nov 28 03:13:00 UTC 2005

I've decided that I can no longer put in time for maintaining the
packages in my repository mostly manually as I did in the past, and
don't have the time to put any sort of real infrastructure in place, so
I'm opening the packages in my repository for adoption by whomever wants
them. Some are eligible for Extras, some not, but in any case feel free
to take any package(s) you choose. Not all FC3 packages have been ported
to FC4 so please look in both subdirectories so as to not miss anything.

http://fedora.ivazquez.net/yum/

--
Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazquez at ivazquez.net>
http://fedora.ivazquez.net/