Does this need a review?

Quentin Spencer qspencer at ieee.org
Sat Oct 1 03:12:52 UTC 2005

Hi all,
I currently maintain umfpack, a library for sparse matrix computation
that is used by Octave. The maintainer has created a new package called
ufsparse, which is a larger collection of sparse matrix libraries
including umfpack. My plan is to create a ufsparse package that
obsoletes umfpack, but the spec files and licensing terms are very
similar (though there is one library that I will not be building because
it depends on a nonfree external library). Should I submit this for
review, or can I just consider this a continuation of the old package?

-Quentin