Re: php-mcrypt & php-mhash

Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
  It will look a little ugly if both sub-packages will have full php
tarball in srpm, or if corresponding parts of the php source will be
just cut out from it...

It's actually very simple, and doesn't require the php tarball. I've
packaged php-mcrypt about a year ago for another project, and I
believe it can be easily reused. See:

http://linux.duke.edu/~icon/misc/fe/php-mcrypt.spec

There is no full url for "Source0" in your .spec ...

It's just a case when "corresponding parts of the php source will be taken", I would prefer to avoid such a way. And I guess Fedora prefers too: see for example "vnc" package -- it includes full xorg-x11 tarbal in srpm...

             buc