mock ?'s

Jeff Pitman symbiont at berlios.de
Thu Oct 6 16:42:04 UTC 2005

On Thursday 06 October 2005 23:45, Jeff Pitman wrote:
> Using this solution, we can combine both root.log and build.log into
> like a mock.log that shows all do and do_chroot operations (with
> their detailed output as if executed from a shell script.)  Any
> thoughts on this while I hack it together?

It ain't pretty. But, I wanted to get this out here before I get my
beauty rest.  This is version 0.00a1 of the pipe patch and will get you
"tail -f" capabilities outside of mock.

Be sure to back up your current version of mock.  This patch was diffed
against the CVS version of mock.

Next tasks are:

1. What to do with root.log and build.log?
2. Revamp execution of build_log(self, content), root_log(self, content)
stuff.  Since now every do() operation can be logged line-by-line into
any log file.

--
-jeff