Software to add ?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at mac.com
Sat Oct 8 13:21:30 UTC 2005

> On 10/7/05, Eric Tanguy <eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr> wrote:
> > alexandria (http://alexandria.rubyforge.org/)
>
> alexandria is going to be REALLY tough to add... it needs a lot of
> ruby deps. I started trying to work towards getting this packaged up
> by starting with the ruby-gnome stuff...but its a big pain...and I
> didn't finish the attempt.

Alexandria is something I thought about packaging awhile back - I was
using some ugly java application for my books (ugly only because
anything java is ugly imho) - it worked well, but one day - it stopped
working, said my trial period was over and I needed to pay for it.

Alexandria looked like a good free alternative.

How far did you get with the dependencies?
I don't think I want to maintain any ruby packages, but I certainly
would be willing to review/test.