Software to add ?

Eric Tanguy eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr
Mon Oct 10 17:46:58 UTC 2005

Le lundi 10 octobre 2005 à 12:37 -0500, Tom 'spot' Callaway a écrit :
> On Mon, 2005-10-10 at 18:51 +0200, Eric Tanguy wrote:
> > Le vendredi 07 octobre 2005 à 23:35 +0200, Eric Tanguy a écrit :
> > > Sorry to ask that but i would like to see these softs added :
> > > grace
> > > (http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/)
> > > qucs (http://qucs.sourceforge.net/)
> > > alexandria (http://alexandria.rubyforge.org/)
> > >
> > > Is it possible ?
> > > Thanks
> > > Eric
> > >

> > Concerning qucs : this project seems to be very promising! I found a rpm
> > for fc4 (http://www.sp5pbe.waw.pl/~sp5smk/qucs.html) but the
> > availability of the website is quiet low. If nobody wants to own it i
> > can try but i have no idea how to realize a good spec file for fc4.
>
> Start packaging! We'll help you out, and you'll get better at it with
> every attempt. :)
>
> ~spot
Ok but i know nothing about spec and the first thing i think is to use
the actual spec file made by Wojciech Kazubski (i used already it to
install qucs in my system) but i don't know how to do that because it's
its own work. After that I don't know how to submit the spec file and
the src.rpm to the community to eliminate the mistakes.
That's all what i see for now.

--
Eric Tanguy | Nantes, France
<eric.tanguy at univ-nantes.fr>