Artem Kuzjakov

Dimmus dimmus at bppp.net
Sun Oct 23 17:37:51 UTC 2005

Artem Andreevich Kuzjakov

     * Tomsk, Russia

     * Student (TSU "Faculty of Psychology")

     * Company "Tomtel" (System Administrator) [http://www.tomtel.ru]

     * My goals in the Fedora Project:

I Wish to develop packages, with the best optimization on work,
        support Russian localization, inclusions in repository the
various software products which are in my opinion reputable (it is
admissible that has not been included in distribution kits Linux in
general, but inherently being in demand). Directly support on the
appendices, cooperating with Desktop, Server platforms and various
considerations/bugfix. Directly, I wish going a high level of
development in support of the project.

     * Historical qualifications

I am engaged in many projects, but they in any way have no on a direct
communication with development. A case this administration a server,
programming in various languages (PHP, PERL, SHELL, SQL, TCL) and
realization in the following projects demanded in Russia. It as well as
a corporate hosting of company "Tomtel", various noncommercial projects.
I do not think, that many people undertake the given support, in
particular in Russia so it is a certain fact for trust.

      * GPG KEYID: 921FA1F6

pub   1024D/921FA1F6 2005-10-23
Key fingerprint = CB20 6BB3 5240 B554 2308  F7B8 3C8F BF93 921F A1F6
uid                  Artem Kuzjakov (Dimmus) <dimmus at bppp.net>
sub   2048g/4DD15BAA 2005-10-23