FUSE - Z80 ROM documentation

Hi,

Further to my requests about the inclusion of the Z80 ROMs within the
Fuse package, I've been forwarded the following URLS

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.sys.sinclair/msg/c092cc4d4943131e?hl=en&lr=&safe=off&th=c7c6be9db6ecba9b&rnum=1&ic=1

This one states the position of Amstrad (the owners of the ROMS).
Basically, as long as the copyright message is kept and no fee is
charged, they're good to go. They can be released as images with the
blessing of the owners.

Can someone now please review the spec and .srpms?

TTFN

Paul
Dr Who