Orphan packages

Panu Matilainen pmatilai at laiskiainen.org
Thu Sep 1 16:37:52 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

I'm afraid I have to finally face it: I'm not going to get a legalese
clearance for the CVS paperwork from my company anytime soon, and
package maintenance by asking around people (who have certainly been
very helpful in this regard, thank you :) simply doesn't cut it long
term. Here's the list of my packages which got carried into FE from
fedora.us (that's how they got there in first place without me having
CVS access), hereby announced as orphans:

abe
apt
gl-117
gnofract4d