How to package kernel module

Is there any consensus on kernel module packaging?

I am willing to submit a whole bunch of telephony-related stuff. Whole
bunch includes zaptel. Zaptel includes a small pile of kernel modules.

Should I use livna template (kernel-module-zaptel) or base template
(zaptel-kernel) ? How I need to decorate my specfile to have module
subpackages built for smp AND up kernel?

--
Paul P 'Stingray' Komkoff Jr // http://stingr.net/key <- my pgp key
 This message represents the official view of the voices in my head