FUSE - Z80 ROM documentation

Paul F. Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 1 22:14:43 UTC 2005

Hi,

> What we need is an unambiguous policy around shipping content.
>
> If that policy is: "don't ship content," then we're done.
>
> If that policy is: "explicit assignment to the public domain," then we
> need a way to keep track of those assignments.
>
> If that policy is: "keep track of the various content licenses, like the
> various docs licenses and the CC licenses, and like the CC:SA and so
> forth," then we need to figure out which content licenses we support, and
> which we don't.  And that, folks, will take time.

I personally think that this is quite important, not amazingly
important, but important none-the-less as quite a number of packages now
come with examples which can only be used with compiled binary but would
count in the same way as the Spectrum ROMS.

TTFN

Paul
--
"A lot of football success is in the mind. You must believe you are the
best and then make sure that you are. In my time at Liverpool we always