Account and cvs access

Alain PORTAL aportal at univ-montp2.fr
Sat Sep 17 14:18:23 UTC 2005

Hi,

Le Vendredi 16 Septembre 2005 21:05, Michael Schwendt a écrit :

> Okay, then please do the following:
>
>   1) Log into the accounts system.
>   2) Submit your correct public ssh key there again.
>   3) Then contact Elliot Lee once more and send him your public key
>      as a copy, too.
>   4) Include the errors you get when accessing Fedora Extras CVS.
>
> Then at least he should be able to tell you whether exchanging the key
> worked.

Done just now, but already done on september the 8th.

> > I don't know. That is just a suggestion. I'm just trying to understand
> > why I can't access cvs or modify my password.
>
> Modifying your password seems to be a different problem. Have
> you described those problems anywhere before?

No. I discover this problem when I came back for vacation.
I didn't remember my password, so I ask for a new. Then, I wanted to change
it, but I don't succeed.

> > I'm just trying to find a solution.
> > More than 3 months that I can't contribute. I despair. I'm angry.
>
> Well, to defend Elliot Lee, he can only help if a dialogue is kept
> alive. So, keep reporting back. In bugzilla it didn't became clear
> whether you went on vacation first.

I mailed him sep 5th, I got answer.
I mailed him sep 9th, no answer.

Michael, really thank for your help.

Your sincerely.
Alain
--
Alain PORTAL -- Service Commun de Microscopie Électronique
Université de Montpellier II -- Case Courrier 087

NO WORD ATTACHMENTS: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.fr.html
http://www.giromini.org/usenet-fr/repondre.html